segunda-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2014

NEW YEARS EVE - ISTANBUL 360


Ready to go. You already know that I love black dresses!


Welcome Drink, Boy and Girl. So funny!


Our table


Pormenor do guardanapo - Napkin Detail


Dinner´s Menu



Candies


Ladies Room Decor


Circus Show


Freak Show


Best desert ever - Cotton candy on the side!!!


Now the Party!!!





A verdade é que não sou fã da passagem do ano, uma altura em que é "obrigatório" comemorar, divertir, mascarar etc… Não é mesmo a minha praia! Gosto de espontaneidade, alegria natural e nada forçado. Mas como este ano recebi de presente de anos uma viagem a Istambul, não podia "negar" o evento da passagem de ano e dei o braço a torcer. Reservei uma mesa num dos mais badalados restaurantes da cidade, com uma vista 360º (daí o nome).
Pronta para uma festa "á seria" e sem expectativas, tive uma das mais divertidas noites da minha vida.
Um jantar diferente, com show de circo e performances, num ambiente divertido, decorado com "candies" e "crazy cocktails" (completamente o meu estilo).
Só mesmo as imagens para ilustrarem. 
Recomendo a quem estiver ou for a Istambul este restaurante, a vista é deslumbrante, a cozinha é de fusão, bastante original e muito boa.

The truth is I'm not a big fan of the New Year, a time that is "mandatory" have fun, celebrate,  mascaraed etc. … So not my thing! I like spontaneous and natural joy.
But this year I received as a gift from my birthday a trip to Istanbul, so could not deny the New Year Eve and I had to embrace it. 
I booked a table at one of the trendiest restaurants in town, with a 360 º view (hence the name).
Ready to party and without expectations, I had one of the most fun nights of my life.
A different and original dinner with a show of circus and performances, in a fun atmosphere, decorated with candies and crazy cocktails (definitely my style).
I think with the pictures you are going to understand it.
I recommend if you are or are going to Istanbul to go to this restaurant.
A breathtaking view with a very good fusion cuisine.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário